High pressure fogging systems improve operating efficiency of industrial air cooled units.
Pre-cooling misting systems improve the operating efficiency of industrial air cooled units and help you save money by reducing equipment power costs
In Australia's hot climate, commercial and industrial air-conditioning, refrigeration and HVAC units perform at their worst. At a time when they are needed the most, cooling capacity is decreased by 14-15% and power consumption increases by 31%. When the outside air temperature "ambient air" exceeds 30° C, HVAC units have to work harder to keep temperature inside the building cool. Even at this relatively low temperature air-conditioning units are not very efficient.
Applying a fogging system to air-cooled chillers efficiency is substantially improved because the pre-cooling system lowers the air-temperature entering the condensers. Our misting systems assist in reducing the load placed on the condensers by lowering the units head pressure, amp draw and cycle time, and help you avert poor performance and untimely shutdowns.
Pre-cooled misting solutions tailored to your site
Upon consultation we'll recommend a system that best fits the needs of your site set-up. A well-designed and properly installed condenser pre cooling mist system from CoolMist Systems Australia can save you up to 30% on your cooling costs. Not only that, because your HVAC unit is no longer running under extreme pressure, comfort levels within the building are improved.
Benefits of CoolMist pre-cooling system:
- Air intake temperature at the coil lowered by up to 15 degrees
- Celcius energy consumption decreased, saving as much as 30% in running costs
- Increases the efficiency of air-conditioning units by as much as 30%
- Reduces system downtime
- Improves occupant comfort level
- Better cooling capacity of air cooled units with more efficient operation in hot and extreme conditions
- Reduces your carbon footprint with lower kW consumption
- Low water use when compared to traditional cooling methods
- Extend equipment life, retrofit to existing condensers instead of installing new cooling units
- Large range of high pressure pump modules to meet any job demand
- High pressure flexible or stainless-steel atomisation line for even fog distribution
- Precision Fog nozzles
- Total control with Temperature sensor devices
- Energy efficient and low volume water use keep operational costs down
- Conserve water and electrical use and reduce overall operating cost
Let our team help you find the right cooling solution with our professional advice, design and installation service.