High pressure misting systems provide relief from the heat in a wide variety of industrial workplaces and manufacturing facilities.
Large open workshops, warehouses, factories, smelting plants and foundries, packing sheds and fire and emergency workers are difficult to keep cool in summer and the risk of heat stress is high.
Misting systems keep your workers safe from the heat and allow them to stay cool and more productive while on the job. Machines and processes are more efficient and reliable.
By cooling your staff, equipment and processes you can create a safer and more productive working environment. Cooler staff are more alert, efficient and productive. Cooler machines have less breakdowns, last longer and can produce more.
High-Pressure Misting Systems, High-Pressure Misting Fans and High-Pressure Mobile Mist Fans are very effective in combating heat related problems. Our industrial misting systems can be placed anywhere throughout the plant and provide extensive cooling without wetness.
Misting systems are available in a variety of sizes and designs to fit your requirements. Our industrial misting systems can be designed to be either fixed or portable to provide you with maximum effectiveness. Automated controls allow you complete flexibility to adjust to your facility requirements. Misting or cooling zones can be located throughout your facility as an area your staff can visit to revive and recover from the effects of excessive heat.
- Dissipate high heat emissions and improve manufacturing process and production
- Cool large warehouses without wetting any surface wetting
- Satisfy OH&S requirements with a safer work environment, and improve employee comfort and morale
- Improved efficiency and accuracy saves on costly downtimeIncrease productivity of your workforce and start saving on lost output immediately
- Heat stress is reduced dramatically
- Save on absenteeism and staff high turnover generated by physical discomfort and low employee morale
Areas of application include turbines, packing sheds, warehouses, mechanical and tyre fitting workshops, smelting plants and foundries, staff break areas and many more...
- Lower the temperature by up to 15°C
- Flash evaporation means your staff, machines and work areas do NOT get wet
Our systems are:
- Economical and Reliable
- Energy efficient, low running cost
- Environmentally friendly and use minimal water
Let our team help you find the right cooling solution with our professional advice, design and installation service.
"Many thanks, our shed is so much cooler! By listening to your advice and guidance, we installed the system ourselves and are amazed by the temperature drop we are able to achieve - 45 degrees outside - 28 degrees inside, fantastic."
Eddie, Calypso Plantation - Carnarvon